Job descriptionThe research program consists in the development of a dashboard for visualization and interaction with knowledge graphs in the context of two application domains: medical diagnostics and decision support for climate change adaptation policies. The dashboard will have to enable the selection by domain experts of concepts relevant to the case study, presenting their state in a dynamic and usable way. The activities include the experimental validation of the dashboard to test its usability and consistency.
Duration and amountThe amount of the research grant, paid in 24 (twenty-four) monthly instalments is set at:
- EUR 19,367.00 net of expenses in charge of CNR for the first 12 (twelve) months of contract;
- EUR 20,500.00 net of expenses in charge of CNR for the remaining 12 (twelve) months of contract.
ReqirementsTo the selection may apply individuals who, whatever their nationality or age, are in possession of the following requirements at the date of expiry of the deadline for submission of applications:
- Master’s Degree in any discipline;
- Knowledge of User Experience Design (UXD), human-machine interaction (HMI) and user interface design (UI);
- Experience in (i) data visualisation and (ii) design and implementation of interactive data dashboards, using open-source libraries and frameworks (e.g. D3, Kibana, Tableau, etc.);
- Experience in the use of programming languages: Python and/or Java;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral;
- Italian proficiency (only for foreign applicants).
Application deadline20 January 2023.